1″ Air Diaphragm Pump
Amerikal uses this 1″ air diaphragm pump in our own circulators, not only is it very reliable it has resistance to most of the chemicals used throughout the printing industry.
# IMPORTANT NOTE#
Amerikal supplies all our pumps with an Air Regulator Guage and Speed Control Valve at no charge.
These controls allow operators to reduce flow without stalling the pump.
1″ Pump Specification..
Max. Flow: 40 gpm (152 lpm)
Max. Air Pressure: 100 psi (6.8 bar)
Choosing the right pump for an application can be complicated and confusing, pressroom chemicals will attack seals, diaphragm materials, even the casing so Amerikal uses..
- Polypropylene – Intermediate Material
- Polypropylene – Fluid Chamber Material
- PTFE – Diaphragm Material
- PTFE – Valve/Ball Material
- Polypropylene – Valve Seat Material
- PTFE – O-Rings
Please ensure these materials are correct for your specific application
Connections, please specify required type..
- NPT – National Pipe Thread
- BSP – British Pipe Thread
- ANSI/DIN Flange