ARE YOUR HEATING BILLS TOO HIGH?
Dock doors are one of the major causes of heat loss!
Amerikal has developed an industrial strength dock blanket that can stand up to the day to day riggers of shipping and receiving while saving $100’s on your heating bills.
With Dock Blankets from Amerikal, Stop the cold air getting in, make your warehouse a comfortable place to work without the furnaces blowing 24/7
DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED TO SAVE ENERGY
- ENERGY SAVINGS SOLUTION IN CONTROLLING INDOOR TEMPERATURE
- PREVENTS TRANSFER OF AIR IN AND OUT OF DOCK AREA
- STOPS RAIN AND SNOW FROM ENTERING DOCK AREA
We design and construct our blankets with the rigours of use and abuse in mind. Our own are 5 years old and counting…
Incorporated padding in the dock blanket adds an additional layer of insulation from the cold metal dock plate.
Proprietary Magnetic Strips securely seal the blanket to the dock plate eliminating cold air intrusion from under the dock blanket.
Feel The Difference
If you live in a cold climate & have spent any time in shipping and receiving you know just how cold docks and dock plates can get.
Seal off those bone chilling draft,
dust and snow. Make the work environment better, and save hundreds on heating in the process.
Get your Insulated Dock Plates Today!
- KEEPS DOCK FREE OF DUST, DEBRIS AND OUTDOOR ELEMENTS
- BLOCKS GAPS WHERE INSECTS CAN ENTER THE FACILITY
- WATER, FUNGUS & MILDEW RESISTANT, SIMPLE INSTALLATION
- EASY INSTALLATION TAKES LESS THAN 10 MINUTES
- DOCK BLANKET INSTALLATION KIT CONTAINS 5 COMPONENTS
- WRENCH, SOCKET AND RATCHET ARE THE ONLY TOOLS REQUIRED
DOCK BLANKET SPECIFICATIONS
■ 85” x 104” Dock Blanket weight – 16.4 pounds ½” high density foam insulation,
water, fungus & mildew resistant
■ Stainless Steel Double Collar Hook (1)
■ Stainless Steel Single Collar Hooks (2)
■ 3/8-16” Serrated Flange Nuts (4)
■ 3/8” x 95.5” Steel Rods (2)
■ NOTE! On manual door systems it may be necessary for the overhead door torsion spring tension to be increased due to the weight of the
Dock Blanket System. This service should be conducted by a professional overhead door service company.